Texas Image Volleyball is a registered junior program affiliate of USA Volleyball. The mission of Texas Image Volleyball is to be a leader in teaching, coaching and training young volleyball athletes in all of the aspects the sport including; skill and technique training, team tactics, strength and conditioning, and basic skills in sports psychology and leadership. This competitive athletic experience will enhance the social development, contribute to mental and physical health, and teach the values of teamwork, responsibility, self-discipline, and self-motivation to each athlete. It is the intention of Texas Image Volleyball to develop each volleyball athlete in the program, whether the player desires to be a NCAA Division I college player, or the player that simply wants to make his or her school team.
In summary, Texas Image Volleyball’s goal is to train young players to optimize athletic potential and develop life skills through volleyball.
- To promote the sport of volleyball to young athletes in the North Texas Region
- To improve each athlete’s skills and knowledge of the game
- To educate each athlete on the aspects of team and individual goals
- To improve the pride and self-esteem of each athlete
- To create a positive environment for athletes that promotes sportsmanship, competition, and fair play
- To provide an opportunity for athletes to prepare for a collegiate level of play
- To provide coaches with the opportunity to improve their skills through the experiences offered in coaching exceptional athletes and through the certification programs established in the USA Volleyball Juniors Program–Increased Mastery and Professional Application of Coaching Theory (IMPACT) and the Coaches Accreditation Program (CAP)
- To educate players and their parents about the rules and procedures that govern junior volleyball, including the Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL), the NCAA, and USA Volleyball